1Set DIY Prusa i3 MK2/MK3 Dual Gears Steel Pulley Kit For 3D Printer Gears Extrusion Wheel Part
- List PriceUS$16.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$13.68piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
1 x pulley (with the lock screw)
1 x pulley (without the lock screw)
2 x pulley bearing
2 x Nuts
1 x pulley shaft
1 x wrench
How to use, pls follow the steps:
1. Press the nuts to the slots on both sides of the idler
2. Insert both bearings in the pulley,Be aware that bearings can slip out during assembly.(Layers might be visible in this printed part due to the geometry .The functionality and strength remain unaffected)
3. Ensure both bearings are inside the pulley!
4. Insert the pulley in idler as shown in the picture.
5. Slide the shaft through the idler and pulley.Use reasonable force or you will BREAK the printed part.
6. Place your finger on the bearing and ensure it can rotate freely.